- High durability
- Polished in high precision
- Install tightly
- Increase drilling effectiveness
Brief introduction about tungsten carbide buttons
Tungsten carbide is used many drilling and mining fields. With high resistance to wear is demanded in drilling, milling, trenching and cutting. ZZbetter offers an extensive product line, including many dimensions and shapes and which is constantly being used on drilling and mining tools. ZZbetter also manufactures tungsten carbide/cemented carbide/ hardalloy buttons in special shapes for certain applications.
Advantages of tungsten carbide buttons
1. Having unique working performance
2. High hardness and good wear resistance
3. Widely used in mining of various rocks and oil drilling.
4. Suitable for crushing very strong granite, limestone and poor iron ore, etc.
Classifications of tungsten carbide buttons
Carbide Tapered Button
The spoon-shaped button
Road Digging Button
The above-mentioned cemented carbide button of various shapes have their respective ranges of use and working characteristics. What kind of cemented carbide button should be used based on the test and choose the appropriate cemented carbide button shape according to the actual situation.
Applications of tungsten carbide buttons
1. Oil drilling and shoveling, snow plow machines and other equipment.
2. Used for coal drilling tools, mining machinery tools and road maintenance tools.
3. used in quarrying, mining, tunneling, and civil construction.
4. DTH Drill bit, thread drill bit and other drill bits.
* Learn more uses >> send inquiry to us
Common grades for tungsten carbide buttons
It is mainly used as an impact drill for cutting soft, medium and hard materials
Used as electronic coal bit, coal pick, petroleum cone bit and scraper ball tooth bit.
Used as core drill, electric coal bit, coal pick, petroleum cone bit and scraper ball tooth bit.
It is mainly used as the ball tooth of small and medium-sized impact bit and as the bearing bush of rotary exploration drill.
Most of them are used in impact bits and ball teeth used to cut high hardness materials in cone bits.
It is mainly used for cutting ball teeth of medium and high hardness materials in rotary impact drill.
It is a cutting tool for oil cone drill and medium soft and medium hard rock drilling.
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd
ADDRESS：Huanghe North Road, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, China. 412000