- Cemented Carbide Wear Parts with Thread for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Cemented Carbide Wear Parts
- Customized as your requirements
1. Energy efficient
2. Calibration efforts are more stable.
3. No extreme tempering effect.
4. Our flattened nozzle tip doesn’t scratch gas beds.
5. This lowered the developing cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and fast production .
6. It more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity
7. Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the plastics industry or for
Cemented Carbide Wear Parts Features:
Aseeder hard wearing tungsten carbide nozzles have a variety of specifications, processed and made with
high quality raw material. It has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance,
abrasion resistance, high precision and so on.
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd
ADDRESS： B/V 12-305, Da Han Hui Pu Industrial Park, Zhuzhou City, China.
Whatsapp/Wechat：+86 181 7339 2980