- Tungsten Carbide Pins
- They can be grinded with precision
- and can be welded with or grafted to other metals
- for milling and blending
Tungsten carbide can be pressed and formed into customized shapes, can be ground with precision, and can be welded with or grafted to other metals. Various types and grades of carbide can be designed as required for use in applications intended, including the chemical industry, oil & gas, and marine as mining and cutting tools, mold and die, wear parts, etc. Tungsten carbide is widely used in industrial machinery, wear-resistant tools, and anti-corrosion.
The quality of the rotor significantly influences the performance and durability of a bead mill. Selecting the right pins for rotors is therefore decisive for the product quality and your system production costs. Tungsten carbide pins/pegs are famous for their high hardness and high density, you can benefit from the 10 times more wear-resistance and durability performance than the normal steels.
1. Ideal choice for Nano grinding bead mill
2. The pegs /counter pegs of the rotor are efficient activation of grinding beads
3. Cost Saving –The service life of Miller pegs has been proven no less than 4000hrs
4. Maximum energy efficiency- due to smaller beads and highest power density
Tungsten carbide pins have good wear resistance, it’s suitable to handle low to high-viscous products and improve the effect of distributions and millings.
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd
ADDRESS： B/V 12-305, Da Han Hui Pu Industrial Park, Zhuzhou City, China.
Whatsapp/Wechat：+86 181 7339 2980