- Tungsten Carbide Material
- The Head Cut Are Very Sharp And Clear
- OEM is Supported
- Various Packaging Options
Advantages of Carbide Burr
1. It can process metals such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and non-metals such as marble, jade, and bone. Processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
2. It can replace the small grinding wheel with a handle, and there is no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is more than ten times higher than that of manual files and nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheels with handles.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. It can process a variety of high-precision mold cavities.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel cutting tools, and more than 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheels.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.
Applications of Carbide Burr
Cemented carbide rotary files are widely used in industrial sectors such as machinery, automobiles, ships, chemicals, and craftsmanship.
Carbide rotary file can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, and aluminum. Because the cemented carbide rotary file is clamped on a high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed rate of the cemented carbide rotary file are determined by the service life and cutting effect of the tool.
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd
ADDRESS： B/V 12-305, Da Han Hui Pu Industrial Park, Zhuzhou City, China.
Whatsapp/Wechat：+86 181 7339 2980