- PDC cutters for coal mining
- polycrystaline diamond compact for oil drilling
- PDC buttons for waterwell drilling
- PDC insert sizes vary from 0804, 0808, 1313, 1308 to 1616, 1919
Brief introduction of PDC:
Polycrystalline Diamond Compacts
• PDC cutters are also named Polycrystalline Diamond Compact cutters, PDC bits, PDC inserts. PDC cutter is a kind of super hard material.
• The PDC cutters consist of a Polycrystalline Diamond layer and carbide substrate. The diamond layer and substrate are sintered under ultra-high pressure and ultra-high temperature. In short, we say it’s HTHP Press.
• The diamond is grown on the carbide substrate, not coated. They are firmly combined.
• High density (low porosity)
• High compositional & structural homogeneity
• Excellent bonding between diamond particles
• High wear resistance
• High impact resistance
• High thermal stability
• Optimized interface between diamond and tungsten-carbide layers for excellent binding
The working life of the PDC cutters is increased by more than 6 times
The production efficiency is increased by more than 20%.
Make the target for one time completed drilling become possible
Reduce the frequency of replacement of drilling bits and the labor intensity of workers.
Applciations of PDC cutters
-Oil and gas PDC bits as face, gauge, and backup cutters
-PDC bits for geothermal drilling
-PDC bits for water well drilling
-PDC bits for directional drilling
Sizes of Dome PDC Cutters
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., Ltd
ADDRESS：Huanghe North Road, Tianyuan District, Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, China. 412000