Tungsten Carbide Rods
Tungsten carbide rods
What is a tungsten carbide rod?
There is a hard material called tungsten carbide, composed of a metal matrix composite consisting of carbide particles serving as the aggregate and a metallic binder serving as the matrix. In the history of composite engineering materials, it has proven to be one of the most successful ones. A unique combination of strength, hardness, and toughness makes this material ideal for the most demanding applications. Tungsten carbide rods are one of the tungsten carbide products. Tungsten carbide rods also called cemented carbide rods, are widely used for high-quality solid carbide tools such as milling cutters, end mills, drills, or reamers. It can also be used for cutting, stamping, and measuring tools.
Application of tungsten carbide rods
It will not be wrong to say that the milling industry is almost based on the tungsten carbide rod. In sectors, carbide rod manufacture has increased, implying more demand for tools. you could use it for numerous purposes, some of which are as follows:
1. It is common to use tungsten carbide rods for drills, end mills, reamers, and the manufacture of drill bits.
2. In addition, you can use tungsten carbide rods for cutting, punching, and measuring tools.
3. The non-ferrous metal and paper industries both use polymer in the processes of packaging, printing, and making paper.
4. A wide range of other products is also processed using this machine, such as high-speed steel, tapered milling cutters, cemented carbide cutters, aviation tools, milling cutter cores, high-speed steel, tapered milling cutters, and metric milling cutters.
5. A major contribution comes in micro-end milling cutters, reaming pilots, electronic tools, metal cutting saws, diamonds double-guaranteed, cemented carbide rotary files, and cemented carbide tools, among others.
6. Cutting and drilling tools (like micrometers, twist drills, and drills for vertical mining tool indicators), input pins, worn parts of rollers, and structural materials, are manufactured with carbon steel rods.
Moreover, you can apply it in various industries such as machinery, chemicals, petroleum, metallurgy, electronics, and defense.
If you are interested in tungsten carbide products and want more information and details, you can CONTACT US by phone or mail at the left, or SEND US MAIL at the bottom of the page.